Martin-Wilbourn Partners (July 2014 – Present)
- Maintain company and develop client websites
- Implement custom functionality for client integrations
- Provide technical consulting to clients and resolve questions and issues regarding websites
- Work with the administrative team to increase depth of organizational knowledge and improve the customer experience
- Regularly measure and report on performance of sites and provide recommendations to team members
- Oversee the day-to-day design, development, testing, and optimization of sites, landing pages, and social properties
- Review analytics to identify areas for improvement and action plans to achieve results
- Research, identify, and implement the latest Web marketing techniques in order keep our online marketing best in class and improve the online experience for visitors
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets
Michael Cena Creative (September 2004 – Present)
Digital & Print Design Freelancer
- Work one to one basis with clients to design/redevelop/revamp websites & graphical materials.
- Design layout & graphics for websites, booklets, pamphlets, banners, postcards, business cards, etc.
- Assist in branding and re-branding organizations and businesses.
- Experience working with non-profit organizations, residential/small security businesses, educational institutions, political candidates, event coordinators and several others
Arkansas Department of Workforce Services (October 2007 – July 2014)
Computer Support Analyst (September 2010 – July 2014)
- Develop informational materials to the public such as brochures, pamphlets, mail out cards etc.
- Code, test, debug, and document programs, and implements programs/systems
- Develop and implement applications programs/systems, and writing maintenance and enhancement programs.
- Work closely with internal and external business units for project evaluation
- Provide enhancements and maintenance to complex application systems by designing, testing, debugging, and documenting programs.
Intern Developer (October 2007 – September 2010)
Transitioned to permanent position upon graduation
- Contracted by Cook Systems International through the College Career Corps Program to the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services.
- Documented numerous DWS programs, projects, and imaging system
- Worked heavily in team environments over several DWS projects
- Designed interfaces, web applications, and websites for evaluations and to establish requirements
- Develop graphical designs, such as, logos, booklets, website graphics, etc.